Now, the FBS-ISA has been registered under societies registration act and changed to Family Benevolent Fund - ISA. All the bye-law's are same and the members of FBS-ISA well automatically become the members. Please go through these bye-law's and suggest any amendment in the general body.
» AIMS & OBJECTS
- To promote Life Membership of I.S.A.
- To provide immediate Substantial aid to the nominee of the member of the family Benevolent Fund on his / her demise.
- To promote finance for scientific research by the members.
- To provide research facilities for carrying on research, basic and applied, in all systems and disciplines of medical Knowledge, keeping in view the socio –medical and socio-economic needs of the afflicted community.
- To find, establish or take-over and /or otherwise conduct research institutions in all discipline of medical Knowledge
- To conduct and to carry on experiments and medical research.
- No member shall have any personal claim on any property of the society or make profit out of his membership. The income and property shall be applied solely towards the promotion of its objects and no portion there of shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever to the members or past members of the society or to any persons claiming through any one or more members.
- Certified the Association is formed with no profit motive and no commercial activities are involved in its working.
- Certified that the office bearers are not paid from the funds of the Association.
- Certified that the Association is not engaged in agitational activities to venifilate grienvances.
- Certified that the office bearers signatures are genuine and correct.